BMAHE Enrichment Opportunities
BMAHE is happy to offer its members various opportunities to enrich the homeschooling experience. If you're interested in field trips and other activities, please visit the Calendar
Opportunities include the following:
- Science Olympiad: Science Olympiad is an international non-profit organization devoted to improving the quality of science education, increasing student interest in science and providing recognition for achievement in science education. Students in the 6th -12th grade may participate in this competitive team science event. www.soinc.org Please contact Nancy Larson for additional information.
- Field Trips: Field trips are scheduled at various places of interest arokound the Bis-Man community. Scheduled events can be found on the Calendar. They are also announced by email and require sign-ups on a first-come, first-served basis. Please check the bylaws for our field trip policies. If you have an idea for a field trip, please contact us.
- Spelling Bee: All 2nd-8th grade students are welcome to participate. The top 2 spellers in each of the 6th-8th grades will be able to compete at the county Bee. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Due to Covid, the NDACS has cancelled the ND State Spelling Bee for 2020-21.
Social Events & Activities
In addition to the above listed enrichment opportunities, BMAHE is offering regularly scheduled social and fun activities for teens and families. Scheduled events can be found on the Calendar.
- Fun Activities: meet-ups, potlucks, pool parties, game nights, etc.
- Teen Activities: spring banquet, corn maze, live Clue game, etc
If you have a suggestion for a family event or a teen activity, please contact us.