Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
We invite you to become a member of BMAHE Community Support for the 2021-22 school year. Membership runs from August 1, 2021 to July 31, 2022. Regardless of when you join BMAHE, memberships expire July 31, 2022.
Membership requirements include:
- acknowledging the BMAHE statement of faith and family definition
- actively participating in home schooling
- agreeing to BMAHE Bylaws
- signing the waiver of liability
- paying annual dues of $25
- participating in and helping with BMAHE activities
Membership is at the discretion and approval of BMAHE Steering. If the above conditions of membership are not upheld, membership may be revoked.
BMAHE has no paid positions. The volunteer time and effort of the Steering Committee and member families make our organization successful.
It is our desire that BMAHE will:
- provide resources, support, and encouragement for home educators and their families
- sponsor activities in keeping with common Christian values in an atmosphere of mutual service and respect and
- relay information pertaining to home education.
BMAHE has multiple levels of membership. If you are a member of another community/support group, please consider joining the Resource Access level to make room for those who have no other opportunities to be a part of a homeschool community.
Membership dues must be paid before your site login is activated. You will not be able to log-in as a member and view Community Support members only resources such as calendar, event registration and directory, until your dues are paid. You can pay with a debit card, credit card or Paypal account by clicking the Paypal button on the second page of this registration form.
Your name and contact info will appear exactly as typed. Please check for spelling errors, typos and capitalization before hitting submit.
Please complete the form below. Items marked with a red asterisk are required, others are optional.