Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
We invite you to become a member of BMAHE Community Support for the 2020-21 school year. Membership runs from August 1, 2020 to July 31, 2021. Regardless of when you join BMAHE, memberships expire July 31, 2021.
Membership requirements include:
- acknowledging the BMAHE statement of faith and family definition
- actively participating in home schooling
- agreeing to BMAHE Bylaws
- signing the waiver of liability
- paying annual dues of $25.
Membership is at the discretion and approval of BMAHE Steering. If the above conditions of membership are not upheld, membership may be revoked.
BMAHE has no paid positions. The volunteer time and effort of the Steering Committee and member families make our organization successful.
It is our desire that BMAHE will:
- provide resources, support, and encouragement for home educators and their families
- sponsor activities in keeping with common Christian values in an atmosphere of mutual service and respect and
- relay information pertaining to home education.
Membership dues of $25/family must be paid before your site login is activated. You will not be able to log-in as a member and view members only resources such as calendar, event registration and directory, until your dues are paid. You can pay with a debit card, credit card or Paypal account by clicking the Paypal button on the second page of this registration form.
Your name and contact info will appear exactly as typed. Please check for spelling errors, typos and capitalization before hitting submit.
To keep the listings uniform, please enter Mother's name as primary parent and Father's name as secondary parent, where applicable.
Please complete the form below. Items marked with a red asterisk are required, others are optional.