Thank you for visiting!
Here you can learn about our group and become a member. Some areas of our website are open to members only. We also have a Facebook page if you're interested in getting to know us better before joining!
The purpose of BMAHE is to:
- provide resources, support, and encouragement for home educators and their families;
- to sponsor activities in keeping with common Christian values in an atmosphere of mutual service and respect;
- and to relay information pertaining to home education.
Why become a BMAHE member?
As a BMAHE member, your family can participate in:
- Weekly PE class (extra fees may apply)
- Enrichment opportunities: Public Speaking group, Science Olympiad team, Spelling Bee, Music classes. (extra fees may apply)
- Field Trips
- Teen Activities
- Social and fun family events
- The Well moms' group
- Access to members only website features.
- Discount to the Home School Legal Defense Association
- Library Media Center
- Microscope Use
- Annual used book sale
- And more!
President: Kristy Rose
Vice President: Becky Kuss
Secretary: Janis Moylan
Treasurer: Cheryl Pleinis
Family Activities: Janelle Boehm
Mentor Moms: Nancy Larson
Physical Education: Ginger Thomas
Teen Activities: Michelle Arndt