Public Business Directory
Welcome to the BMAHE business directory.
Members listing fee: $10 Non-members: $20
The fee includes a business listing in our directory on our website until July 31, 2019. The listing is also included in the weekly members update email.
Please note: logo images need to be no larger than 150 x 150 pixels, roughly 2 inches by 2 inches.
To List Your Business or Service:
- Submit your listing, placing it in the appropriate category. Keep in mind that your listing should be family-friendly.
- It will be reviewed by a BMAHE admin and you will be sent an email to request your logo/picture.
Non- Members, click here to list your business or service.
Members, please login to place ad and pay.
Hi! My name is Sonia Takacs and I am a homeschooling mother, Family Nurse Practitioner and a small business owner. My husband and I recently opened a family clinic where we care for patients and treat them like our own family. We are educating our children and helping them to prepare for life in the most loving, supportive and caring environment we can, as do all the homeschooling families we know. We are well aware of the responsibilities and aspects of homeschooling children and want to be able to provide healthcare services to other homeschool families as well.
As local small business owners, we would be very blessed to have your support and business. Please feel free to visit our website or give us a call if you or a family member have any health issues or concerns. We accept most major insurances as well as self-pay customers. We have a clinic location where you can bring your family for both appointments and walk-in services, and we also offer home-visits for the elderly and those who are unable to travel.
How does Suppertime Solutions work?
- I make freezer meals for YOU! Main dishes, side dishes, meal kits, sauces, compound butters, smoothie kits, frozen treats, and the list goes on! This means I do all the shopping, chopping, prepping, cooking, freezing!
- A new menu is published approximately once each month, with a 5-7 day ordering window. Browse through the menu offerings and place your order.
- Once I have completed the freezer cooking, you will be contacted to pick up your order. Get your meals into your freezer and use when needed!
Who needs freezer meals??
- Senior Adults
- Anyone who is homebound
- College Students
- Families with new babies
- Caregivers of those in the hospital
- New neighbors
- Those grieving after a loss
- Anyone who wants to spend less time in the kitchen!