BMAHE Members' Library
Search the Catalog & Request Items
Available at Library
- Over 400 items including books, curriculum, games and more!
- Curriculum (Saxon, Teaching Textbooks, Apologia, BJU, etc)
- Non-fiction (history, language arts, readers, science, biography, Bible, electives, etc)
- Parenting & homeschool helps
- Kits & games
- Lab tools & microscopes
To donate items, please email [email protected]
- Published since 2000 OR is the most recent 2 editions. (e.g. Teaching Textbooks 2.0 is ok, but Teaching Textbooks 1.0 is not.)
- Textbooks and teachers guides published since 2000 or the last 2 editions.
- Not accepted: workbooks, consumables.
- Fiction books IF they are part of a curriculum book list. (e.g. the "living books" needed for My Father's World Countries & Cultures)
- Biographies and non-fiction books in good shape. (out-of-print may be okay)
- Not accepted: board books, cookbooks, general interest type books.
- Encouragement, how-to, and guides are acceptable. (e.g. "Teaching from Rest" or "Disconnected Kids" or "Cathy Duffy")
- Not accepted: curriculum catalogs or samples.
Tools & Resources:
- Educational games, puzzles and manipulatives in clean, complete condition.
- Educational DVDs in working condition.
- Science tools such as experiment books, dissection kits, rock kits, chemistry kits in clean and working condition.
- Identification (animals, plants, rocks, etc) guides and atlases.
- Not accepted: art supplies, craft kits, consumables, animal specimens, chemicals, anything that can freeze or spoil.
300 1/2 North 12th Street -- on the corner of Thayer and 12th. Please park on the street or by the barn off Thayer. Please do not park in front of nor block the garages attached to the house.
Library hours will be posted every 3-4 weeks. If you need to come sooner, please email us to set up an appointmen.
Library Check-Out Guidelines:
Books, tools and resources may be checked out for 1 month (4 weeks). These items may be renewed twice.
Curriculum may be checked out for 1 school year (36 weeks).
Some items such as the microscopes may have a deposit required for check-out.
Items can be requested online using the link above. You will need a libarika login which was emailed to you at beginning of school year. If you don't have it, please email [email protected]
Please bring your membership card to check out items.
Items can be returned to the milk box by the door at any time. Reserved items can also be picked up there.
A Facebook tour: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BMAHEMembersOnly/permalink/1272245236550154/